Join Our Team
We are seeking a highly motivated, very-driven, and passionate Marketing Intern to join our marketing department. You will be working closely with the Chief Operating Office and the Head of Marketing. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with hands-on experience with various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain greater knowledge in the field of marketing and will be better prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
• Assist in marketing promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail)
• Participate in brainstorming story and campaign ideas
• Perform market analysis, particularly in social media
• Help distribute marketing materials
We’d Love To Hear From You If You Have:
• A love of games
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Familiarity with major social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok
• Strong interest in the marketing industry and its best practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn
This is an unpaid internship position for academic credit for the summer semester (June-August).
This internship will work remotely.
If you feel like you are an excellent fit, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you think you’d be a great candidate.